Moseley Ashfield Cricket Club will:
- Ensure that adults will not change, or shower, at the same time using the same facilities as the children.
- Insist that adults should try to change at separate times to children during matches, for example when children are padding up.
- Ensure that where adults and children need to share a changing facility, the club will have consent from parents that their child(ren) can share a changing room with adults in the club.
- Make sure that where children play for open age teams, they and their parents, must be informed of the club’s policy on changing arrangements.
- Make sure that mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing rooms.
- Insist that mobile phones are not used in changing rooms.