This policy also applies to open age group teams where one or more players are under the age of 18.
Moseley Ashfield Cricket Club will:
- Communicate the following information to parents:
– Why the trip is planned and what is its reason/purpose
– When the trip will take place – date and time of departure and estimated time of return
– Where the trip is to, including destination and venue
– Where the meeting points will be at home and away venue
– Staffing arrangements, including the name and contact details of the team manager responsible for the trip
– Kit and equipment requirements
– Details of cost implications
– Name and contact number of the person acting as the ‘club home contact’
– Arrangements for food and drink
- Be in possession of a written copy of relevant emergency contact details and and medical information for all children taking part.
- Determine appropriate staffing, all of whom need to have a clear knowledge of their role and responsibility for the team.